The tweet is mightier than the sword they say. Here is a list of 10 all-time most voted Twitter tweets that have made their way to the top of /r/Bitcoin.
1. DELL is now the world's largest ecommerce business to accept Bitcoin!
2. Confirmed: Apple allowing Bitcoin (virtual currency) apps. Section 11.17
Confirmed: Apple allowing Bitcoin (virtual currency) apps. Section 11.17 https://t.co/Neg59Ofs3Q— Ben Davenport (@bendavenport) June 2, 2014
3. Overstock CEO wants to do an AMA on /r/Bitcoin, let's encourage him!
4. Former Director of US Mint, Edmund Moy, - "It's time banks got competition. Time for cryptocurrencies"
$2.6B fine 'won't do much damage': Credit Suisse CEO. It's time banks got competition. Time for cryptocurrencies. http://t.co/OT3dBTDlrq— Edmund Moy (@EdmundCMoy) May 22, 2014
5. $124k worth of sales in 24 hours for Overstock
Operator of Silk Road 2.0, Blake Benthall, arrested yesterday by FBI agents in San Francisco, CA— FBI New York (@NewYorkFBI) November 6, 2014
7. Dell: “If you’re a retailer, there’s really no reason not to accept Bitcoin at this point”
8. Tigerdirect.com is considering accepting Bitcoin! Help push them to do so!
9. Conan O'Brien tweets, "Wow. Strippers get angry if you make it rain Bitcoins." 1290 Upvotes
Wow. Strippers get angry if you make it rain Bitcoins.— Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) February 17, 2014
10. Andreas: Unanticipated bugs don’t come with year-old wiki pages fully documenting them. Gox is full of shit.
Unanticipated bugs don’t come with year-old wiki pages fully documenting them. Gox is full of shit: https://t.co/9htPeb6ytM— AndreasMAntonopoulos (@aantonop) February 10, 2014