Alien Worlds (BSC) Coin Price & Market Data
Alien Worlds (BSC) price today is $0.162324 with a 24-hour trading volume of $173,343. TLM price is up 2.0% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 0 TLM coins and a total supply of 885 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell Alien Worlds (BSC), PancakeSwap (v2) is currently the most active exchange.
What is Alien Worlds
Alien Worlds is a simulated economy where players compete using NFTs. In the metaverse, economic competition and collaboration are encouraged and promoted between players – which would be done by incentivizing players to compete for the scarce resource, Trilium (TLM).
TLM is required to control competing Decentralized Autonomous Organisations (known as ‘Planet DAOs’) and gain access to further gameplay. Thus, thriving on both incentive and competitive mechanisms, Planet DAOs and players compete for TLM – leading to intense competition and collaboration between stakeholders.
In the Alien Worlds metaverse, players can acquire NFTs (digital game items) to mine TLM, engage in battles, and complete in-game challenges. The type of NFT acquired by the player is dependent on the player’s style of gameplay and his/her strategy.
What is TLM?
TLM is the native token of Alien Worlds, and it is used for the following:
1. Planet Governance: TLM holders who stake TLM can participate in the governance of Planet DAOs and vote on potential rewards.
2. Staking: Stakers of TLM on any selected planet (out of six) can participate in both TLM and NFT mining.
3. In-Game Currency: players of Alien Worlds will need TLM to purchase and upgrade items, join in on quests and battles.
4. Gameplay Incentive: Active users may earn TLM as part of participation rewards
5. NFT Purchase: Players need TLM to purchase in-game items which are minted as NFTs.