Price alert successfully saved! Open our mobile app
to receive alerts on the go 🙌
FTX token Contract Deployer has transferred out the entirety
of supposedly locked FTT tokens into circulation. Proceed with caution.
FTX (FTT) Tokenomics
Learn more about FTX (FTT) tokenomics and view project details below
What is the allocation for FTX (FTT)?
The token distribution of FTX (FTT) is as follows:
- 51.63% is allocated to Other Investors
- 6.00% is allocated to Team Tokens
- 6.00% is allocated to FTT Liquidity Pool
- 3.00% is allocated to Ecosystem Fund
- 3.00% is allocated to User Acquisition Fund
- 1.50% is allocated to Safety Fund
- 1.50% is allocated to Insurance Fund Insurance
- 1.50% is allocated to Adviser Tokens
- 8.93% is allocated to Team Tokens (locked)
- 14.29% is allocated to Round 1
- 1.86% is allocated to Round 2
- 0.80% is allocated to Round 3
What is the supply schedule for FTX (FTT)?
FTT was listed on FTX on 29 July 2019. There are 350,000,000 total FTT tokens. Of those, 175,000,000 are company tokens that unlock over a three-year period.
What are the funding rounds for FTX (FTT)?
- 50M FTT tokens were sold in Round 1 at $0.10-$0.20
- 6.5M FTT tokens were sold in Round 2 at $0.20-$0.60
- 2.8M FTT tokens were sold in Round 3 at $0.60-$0.80
Source: FTX Article
Last Updated: 23 Aug 2022
Disclaimer: Please note that the dates and unlock values may differ from the above information. Should you have the latest info for your project, feel free to contact us via https://support.coingecko.com/.
Check out some other coins that currently do have Tokenomics data here!
Any suggestions for us to improve further? Please tell us how we can do it better!