GST Price Today
Game Stars price today is $0.000024060000 with a 24-hour trading volume of $0.836153. GST price is unchanged in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 260 Million GST coins and a total supply of 500 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell Game Stars, YoBit is currently the most active exchange.
What was the highest price for Game Stars?
Game Stars hit an all time high of $0.314332 on Aug 12, 2018 (about 4 years).
What was the lowest price for Game Stars?
Game Stars had an all time low of $0.000003685491 on Aug 12, 2020 (about 2 years).
What was the 24 hour trading volume of Game Stars?
The 24 hour trading volume of Game Stars is $0.836153.
Where can Game Stars be traded?
Game Stars - blockchain platform that helps to monetize cyberathletes' professional advancement It is a multifunctional blockchain-based gaming platform, where players can raise funds for their professional development and sponsors are able to support the most promising cyber sportsmen. The idea of the platform was formed by professional cyberathletes who have a personal experience with the obstacles existing in e-sports and know the solutions which are likely to improve the situation. So we are solving the key problems of the rapidly developing e-sports market. In addition, we already have more than 500 interested users and a valuable token.
Basic features of the platform:
- Players can attract funds for their professional advancement, create their own tournaments and participate in those held by others
- Team managers can enhance the advancement of their own players, find new team members, attract advertisers and sponsors
- Investors can offer support to the most promising cyberathletes and receive return on their investment.
- Advertisers can choose a suitable team, player, or event to promote their brands.
Issues in Cybersports and our Solutions:
1. There is no guarantee of adherence to the terms and conditions of tournaments or payment of prize money - Our solution: Holding tournaments using smart contracts
2. Players struggle to advance professionally without sponsors' support and have no effective tools to protect themselves from fraud and dishonest schemes - Our solution: The range of functions offered by "Cyberathlete ICO" allows the cyberathlete to get funding for his/her professional development. Allocation of the cyberathlete's revenues is recorded in the smart contract.
3. There is no structured system of relations among market players - Our solution: GameStars is an all-in-one platform with an infrastructure facilitating interactions among cyberathletes, managers, and sponsors.
4. Organizing your own tournament is an expensive and challenging task - Our solution: There are tournament organization scenarios already developed on the platform. All you need to do is fill out the form.