Polkadex Coin Price & Market Data
Polkadex price today is $20.32 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,058,379. PDEX price is down -0.9% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 0 PDEX coins and a max supply of 1.96 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell Polkadex, Gate.io is currently the most active exchange.
Polkadex Orderbook is a non-custodial peer-to-peer trading platform that merges the benefits of both centralized and decentralized exchanges in one product. Thanks to the unique tech architecture users get the best of both worlds trading on Polkadex.
Polkadex is a cutting-edge decentralized exchange that overcomes such issues of traditional DEXes as front-running, arbitraging, price slippage and high transaction fees.
- Highest level of security of user’s funds
- Lightning-fast speed of up to 500 000 transactions per second and low latency of 20 milliseconds
- Advanced features like high-frequency trading and trading bots
- User-friendly design and easy navigation on desktop, mobile and app
- Zero gas fees and opportunity to reduce swap fees to zero for PDEX stakers
- Decentralized KYC for large volume traders and institutions
- Fiat on-ramp
- Interoperability between blockchains and cross-chain liquidity support
Additional functionality of Polkadex includes an IDO platform based fully on the blockchain (currently, the first on the market), Fungible assets for teams that want to mint their native tokens, NFTs and other features down the line.
The goal of Polkadex is to bring masses to DeFi through products that can be used by novice and professional crypto traders, institutions and blockchain project teams.
Polkadex is part of the Polkadot ecosystem and the first project that uses a Substrate abstraction layer for SGX technology, called SubstraTEE, to build a DEX. The architecture of the Polkadex Orderbook is a combination of multiple technologies: blockchain, parachain, TEE, IPFS and other latest technologies available in the blockchain industry today.