TENT Coin Price & Market Data
TENT price today is $0.015504337766 with a 24-hour trading volume of $679.55. TENT price is down -5.5% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 39 Million TENT coins and a total supply of 84.1 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell TENT, STEX is currently the most active exchange.
What Is TENT Coin (TENT)?
TENT is an ambitious cryptocurrency project focused on security, accessibility and portability. Formed originally by SnowGem Foundation as SnowGem (XSG) in 2017, the TENT core team have worked consistently to provide the product features set out in the roadmap with the guidance of the active TENT community. The TENT team of developers is dedicated to producing a secure, high-throughput cryptocurrency platform with real-world swapping, spending and on-ramp capabilities.
What are TENT’s main features:
● Consistent and ongoing development for the past three years
● Ambitious product features and forward-looking roadmap
● Active, supportive user community
● Turnkey masternode staking system with predictable yield
● User-friendly, multi-currency, non-custodial wallets for mobile and desktop
● In-wallet swaps and on-ramping
● Hybrid masternode/PoW consensus secures blockchain from 51% attack
● No pre-mine, no ICO and algorithmically-controlled, non-inflationary tokenomics
How is TENT used?
TENT mobile wallets are designed by UX designers with years of application design experience to ensure that interactions are intuitive, easy and user-friendly from a crypto-noob perspective. Establishing a masternode to earn staking rewards is as simple as a few clicks with the built-in noncustodial hosted masternode system. Users can transfer, swap tokens and make payments on the go from inside the noncustodial TENT mobile wallet.
How Is the TENT Network Secured?
The TENT blockchain has been running since 2017 and is designed to be high-throughput and low-fee in nature. Protected by a hybrid masternode/PoW system, this mineable blockchain features fair economics for all participants and TENT Secure for consensus defense.