Petaling Jaya, Selangor - Full Time
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko is the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million pageviews in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, you will be working together with the Engineering and Operations Team to :-
- Deliver great and consistent user experiences across the CoinGecko software products (web, API and app)
- Maintain the quality of the software while iterating quickly in keep up with the industry
- Scale software products to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
What you'll be doing
- Plan, document, and perform user acceptance test for all software products (web, API and app)
- Create, maintain, and delegate test cases with the engineering team
- Ship new features with product managers, UX designers, and engineers
- Perform any QA tasks such as manual, automation, smoke, and regression tests.
- Continuously improve the software deployment proceses
- Perform regression testing on software products
What we look for in you:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Fresh graduates or software engineers with 1-2 years experience are encouraged to apply
- Good documentations and communications skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Attention to small details
- Enjoy thinking about how to improve software delivery and QA processes as a team
- Self-motivated and committed to personal growth.
- You have keen interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and smart contracts.
Nice to haves:
- Excited about blockchain and cryptocurrency
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
Meal Allowance: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your meals.
WFH Set-up: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your wfh set-up.
Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work your own hours.
Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
Learning Allowance: You will be given an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!