Internship (Market Research)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor - Internship
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10.000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million pageviews in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you'll be doing
- Work with our market research analysts to produce research content on our news section, newsletter, and quarterly reports.
- Publish your research content to the world, to be seen by millions. Past CoinGecko interns have been involved in writing our quarterly reports and a book!
- Continuously learn and research about cryptocurrency, blockchain, and decentralized finance.
- Maintain cryptocurrency market data on CoinGecko
- Provide support and help resolve problems faced by our users
What we look for in you:
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in any field.
- Strong interest and desire to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Self-motivated and committed to personal growth.
- Approach problems with positive energy.
- Able to do 3 months internship.
- For this position, we are only hiring one (1) intern for every quarter of the year (Q1-Q4).
Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia. If you are interested in a remote position based outside Malaysia, do take a look at our roles labelled remote.
In this internship, you will get:
- RM1,500 allowance/month
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering company in the industry
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!