Senior Digital Marketing Associate (L3)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor - Full Time
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions of users.
As a brand, we believe in cultivating a positive work culture where team members are encouraged to freely learn, work, play and have room for personal growth. We empower our team with opportunities to fulfil their passions and interests to become extraordinary contributors to the company and society.
About the Digital Marketing Strategist Role
You will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve our mission of building the front page of cryptocurrency. If this challenge sounds interesting to you, keep on reading.
What you'll be doing
- Increase Digital Presence: Assist in designing and executing all aspects of CoinGecko’s digital presence on our various social media profiles, websites, blog, inbound messages and email database.
- Assist in campaign management, including but not limited to copywriting and scheduling content and other marketing efforts
- Assist in social media management of posts and management of inbound messages
- Conceptualizing, designing and uploading content on social media based on current trends
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team on ad hoc initiatives
- Event Organisation: Assist in organising and promoting industry events such as networking and training events
- Market Research: Conduct customer, competitor and product research.
- Digital Performance Reporting: Provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of digital marketing activities to the supervisor, including suitable advice and recommendations with a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators.
- Plugged-in: Stay up-to-date with the latest cryptocurrency and marketing trends and propose new and improved marketing campaign ideas.
- Team Player: Work closely with team members to achieve digital marketing targets.
What we look for in you:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media, public relations, and community management.
- Solid knowledge in using website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across teams to make things happen.
- Creative and analytical
- Will also consider those who are currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or a related degree
- Basic design experience using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Up to date with the latest news, trends, and happenings
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Data-driven, should be curious about and tell stories using data
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial markets are a huge plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you would like to make a difference by increasing the appetite of interest, contributing towards a crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world and would like to spike your level of adrenaline by adventuring in our projects and business, don’t hesitate to take your next move. Hit us up!
Some of the perks you’ll enjoy while at CoinGecko:
- Free daily team lunch.
- Parking/Transport allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Basic insurance.
- Training/Upskilling allowance - be the owner of your own learning curve.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented and fun team.