Operations Associate, Mid-Level (L2)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor - Full Time
CoinGecko (www.coingecko.com) is an analytics platform for tracking cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets. CoinGecko was established in April 2014 and provides various insights into the crypto market via its website, mobile app, and quarterly reports. CoinGecko is the largest independent cryptocurrency data aggregator in the world, serving over 15 million monthly pageviews to visitors worldwide.
We are looking for a Mid-Level Operations Associate that goes above and beyond in ensuring content and information displayed on CoinGecko is up-to-date, responding to users’ support emails, responding to comments on Facebook and Twitter, and answering community questions on Telegram and Discord. We are looking for someone that can truly touch and improve our users’ lives.
- Ensure all information displayed on CoinGecko is up-to-date.
- Provide amazing and personalised experience to each user query.
- Effectively diagnose and resolve user concerns and issues through various support channels such as emails, blogs, social media, community chat rooms etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cryptocurrency trends and perform research and due diligence on cryptocurencies that will be listed on CoinGecko.
- Analyse user feedback and continuously look for ways to improve user experience.
- Collate user feedback and share with relevant internal teams for improvements.
- Strive to give every user a great experience we can be truly proud of.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cryptocurrency and marketing trends and propose new and improved marketing campaign ideas.
- Work closely with team members to solve user issues.
- Synchonise with protocol teams and exchanges on updates needing to be made on CoinGecko.
- 3-4 years experience in an operations role, preferably customer support roles.
- Excellent command of English and great communication skills.
- Solid knowledge in using support and automation tools (e.g. Groove, ZenDesk, FreshDesk & Google Forms/ Sheets).
- Excellent knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies.
- Possess strong analytical skills with a good eye for detail.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve user experience.
- Preferably experienced in a start-up/ conglomerate environment.
- Solid knowledge in using blockchain and analytic tools (e.g. Nansen, Dextools & Etherscan etc.)
- Familiarity with Whitepaper research and know how to 'degen'.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
Meal Allowance: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your meals.
WFH Set-Up: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your WFH set-up.
Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work you own hours.
Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical and critical illness insurance.
Learning Allowance: You will be given an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your pursuit of your professional and personal development.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hit the apply button and you will be taken to our external link to complete your application.