Associate Product Manager
Petaling Jaya, Selangor - Full Time
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million pageviews in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you'll be doing
- Work with our engineering team and product managers with the ideation, technical development, and launching of new products/product features.
- Help our product team drive product development with our team of Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Product (UI/UX) Designers.
- Conduct data analysis to identify customer needs and potential market gaps.
- Suggest product enchanements to improve user experience
- Handle implementation of new features based on the timelines given.
- Monitor and report on users reactions after launching new features.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
What we look for in you:
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a product related role. Computer science or engineering background is highly encouraged to apply.
- Bonus if you have programming experience (in a class, for fun, at a job)
- You have a passion to solve problems faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy.
- You are not afraid of numbers and working with spreadsheets.
- Love delving into new technologies and ways of doing things.
- You have a keen interest to learn about finance, economics, and cryptocurrency/blockchain.
Hit the apply button and you will be taken to our external link to complete your application.