Petaling Jaya, Selangor - Full Time
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million pageviews in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
As part of the CoinGecko product and engineering team. You will be part of the team that:
- Develops features that will shape and set the standards for the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
- Aims to make cryptocurrency data accessible and understandable by everyone.
- Solves unique and large scale technical problems.
- Builds the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
- Always investigating and looking for the next product that will fill the missing gap in the industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and design solutions for rapid testing in low fidelity based on primary and/or secondary research insights.
- Communicate complex ideas, goals and problems in a clear and concise manner.
- Employ design tools to solve and communicate user flows and interactions.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as a ui/ux designer in a tech startup (e-commerce, social, saas, etc.)
- You have a passion to solve a problem faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy
- Use human-centered design methods to contextualise work
- Able to think through user problems systematically
- Make design decisions that are user-driven and informed by data
- A strong understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Able to follow design principles and style guides set up by the Design team
- Able to mock up design decisions with precision and detail
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) and experience in After Effect
- Proficient with Figma
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
- Free daily team lunch
- Parking/Transport allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Basic insurance
- Training/Upskilling allowance
Hit the apply button and you will be taken to our external link to complete your application.