Explore la API de datos de criptomonedas más completa para comerciantes y desarrolladores
Potente API de datos de criptomonedas
- En funcionamiento desde 2014
- 99,9 % de tiempo de actividad
- Más de 50 puntos de acceso que irán creciendo próximamente
- Datos históricos exhaustivos y en tiempo real sobre All Cryptocurrency Categories
Price API for Bitcoin, Ethereum
|/simple/*||The simplest & fatest endpoints to call the latest price of crypto assets, by id or contract address.|
|/coins/*||Endpoints that return list of coins on CoinGecko, and their respective price, market data, historical data, and metadata (image, descriptions, links, followers, token supply info, etc). More exclusive endpoints are available to discover trending coins, newly added coins and more.|
|/contract/*||Works similarly as /coins/* endpoint above, except that it is queried by contract address, instead of api id.|
|/asset_platforms||To get the full list of blockchain network supported on CoinGecko.|
|/coins/categories/*||To get the full list of categories supported by CoinGecko & its market data, as seen on Categories page.|
|/nfts/*||Endpoints that return list of NFT collections on CoinGecko, and their respective floor price, market data, metadata, and historical data.|
|/exchanges/*||Endpoints that return list of exchanges on CoinGecko, and their respective market data, tickers (trading pairs), metadata, and historical data.|
|/derivatives/*||Endpoints that return list of derivative exchanges on CoinGecko, and their respective market data, tickers (trading pairs), and metadata.|
|/search/*||To get query search result of coins, categories and exchanges.|
|/search/trending/*||To get the current trending search coins on CoinGecko.|
|/global/*||To get global crypto data such as current and historical global market cap.|
|/companies/*||To get public companies data such as BTC and ETH treasuries.|
Lo que nuestros clientes dicen de nosotros.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is special about the Crypto Data API offered by CoinGecko?
While you may be able to get crypto price data directly from a free API offered by an exchange, CoinGecko price & market data is aggregated through 700+ centralized and decentralized exchanges. The data is exclusively provided by CoinGecko.
Crypto exchanges show different prices and sometimes provide very inaccurate odd prices. Crypto communities and projects love to use CoinGecko to get the most accurate and unbiased crypto price! Visit our methodologies page to learn how we calculate and evaluate metrics.
What are the common use cases of CoinGecko API?
Well, there’s a lot of things you can do with it, but not limited to:
- Showing live prices, market data, trading pairs, and other useful information in your applications
- Using historical data (price, marketcap, trading volume) of a coin or NFT collection to plot chart or conduct analysis
- Analyse the historical volume of a specific exchange
- Discover latest trending or new coins
- Track portfolio earnings
Here’s some case studies.
What can't I do with CoinGecko API?
While many industry leaders and projects are using our API data to power their applications & analysis, we do not provide the following data
Tick level historical data, and websocket.
- We provide daily historical data since 2013, and hourly data from 2018. 5-minutely historical data is exclusive for our Enterprise-plan clients only.
Live and historical data of a coin on a specific blockchain network
- If you need on-chain prices, please check GeckoTerminal API (this will be integrated as part of CoinGecko Pro API soon) https://apiguide.geckoterminal.com/
Order book history or trade transactions data of a specific exchange
- Our exchange and coin trading volume data is rolled by the past 24hour volume.
Metadata and market data of a specific individual NFT, e.g. BYAC #0069.
- Our NFT data is on the collection level. We are working on improvements to provide on-chain individual data in the future.
Who is using CoinGecko’s Crypto Data API?
Other than the logos you see on this page, tens of thousands of users ranging from the biggest exchanges to individual research analysts use our crypto data API to power applications or conduct research work.
These may include but not limited to:
- Hot Wallet, Cold Wallet
- Crypto Exchanges
- DeFi, Oracles
- Data Aggregator
- Portfolio Tracking and Dashboard
- Block Explorer
- Digital Banks
- Tax and Audit service
- Media platforms
Is CoinGecko's Crypto Data API free?
You may try out our Public API here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/api/documentation
Our Public API is recommended for hobbyists and not recommended for production environments & commercial uses.