Alluma is the first institutional grade cryptocurrency exchange dedicated to the emerging markets in Asia. The Alluma platform will initially launch in India, and thereafter Philippines, addressing all major user pain points in the buying, selling and trading of digital currencies including:
- robust localized liquidity solutions through global order book partnerships
- an open-book trading platform offering fiat to crypto and crypto to crypto pairs which can
manage up to 1 million transactions per second
- a fast, easy electronic on-boarding process
- the highest number of leading token projects paired with national fiat currencies in SE Asia
- 24/7/365 customer support for retail and corporate customers with localized language
- advanced trading tools for the sophisticated retail or institutional trader
The platform has implemented an international bank-grade AML/Compliance framework and cyber security protocol in line with regulatory expectations with the goal of being the first licensed exchange across multiple, emerging market jurisdictions.
Our highly experienced international management team is headquartered in Singapore, with an office in New Delhi, India (Gurgaon) and near-term expansion plans to Manila, Philippines.
Alluma is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in Singapore. It currently has a 24-hour trading volume of Ƀ0.00 from 0 coins and 0 trading pairs. Alluma is established in year 2017. More information about Alluma exchange can be found at https://www.alluma.io/.
59 New Bridge Road
Accepted Payment Methods
Exchange Trade Volume (24h)