We work hard to ensure that the information presented on CoinGecko brings value to our users. Our advertising policies are designed not only to abide by laws but to ensure a safe and positive experience for our users. As such, our policies prohibit some content that we believe to be harmful to users.
We are aware that there are malicious individuals posing as CoinGecko representatives offering advertisements, partnerships, exchange or coin/token listing. If you suspect that you may be a victim of a scam, please contact us via our official channels:
NOTE: Exchange and Coin/Token listing is FREE. CoinGecko does not charge for listings and you cannot buy listings through ad spend. To request for Exchange or Coin/Token listing, please refer to this guide for more information.
When advertisers choose to promote their content on CoinGecko, their content is subject to an approval process. This approval process is used by CoinGecko to ensure that advertisers are complying with our advertising policies.
CoinGecko reserves the right to revise, reclassify, edit or reject any Ad Material or any portion thereof at any time. CoinGecko at all times reserves the right to refuse to publish any Ad for any reason and regardless of whether any such Ad Material was previously accepted by Publisher.
1. Submit a ticket at support.coingecko.com and inform us which ad unit you are interested in, campaign start / end date, how many impressions you would like to purchase, and any Country or Coin targeting.
2. We will revert with a quote for you. If you are agreeable with our quote, do provide us with your company name, address and let us know if you prefer to pay in BTC, ETH or USD Bank Transfer.
3. Once the quotation has been agreed upon, we will send you an Insertion Order for confirmation.
4. The invoice with payment details will be sent once the Insertion Order has been signed off.
5. Once payment is received, do share your creatives with CoinGecko for ad trafficking and let us know your ad reporting frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, or end-of-campaign).
6. We use Google DFP as our ad server. All ads must comply with Google DFP policies. CoinGecko reserves the right to reject any advertiser, creative, link or content. Banners must be in PNG, JPG, GIF, or HTML5 format and be less than 500kb in file size.
7. All purchased ads are non-refundable except for the situation where CoinGecko rejects the advertiser.
1. Can I advertise my project on CoinGecko?
As per our Advertising Policy, we currently only accept advertisements from exchanges and projects that are currently listed on CoinGecko. If your project is not listed on CoinGecko yet, please refer to this guide for new cryptocurrency and exchange listing requests. For more information, kindly refer to this article.
2. What payment methods are accepted?
CoinGecko accepts ETH, BTC, USDC (ERC20), USDT (ERC20) or USD Bank Transfer. We do not accept credit card payments.
3. Can I get a report of my ad performance?
CoinGecko can provide a report of ad performance upon request. Daily or weekly automated email reporting can also be arranged directly from our ad server.
4. How fast can an ad be served or changed on CoinGecko?
Once the full payment is made, we require 2 working days to serve an ad or to make any ad changes on CoinGecko. That being said, we strive to fulfill all requests as fast as possible, and in most situations, we can complete the requests within 12 hours on a business day.
5. Can I run multiple banners?
Yes, you can run multiple banners to A/B test. Our Google Ad Manager can optimize the campaign performance and select the better performing banner or set the banners to serve evenly.
6. What are the targeting types?
Geographical location, language and device targeting options are available upon request.
7. Are there additional costs to target the banner ads for different coins or countries?
We have different pricing tiers for geo-location and coin targeting. Kindly visit this page for more information.
8. How can I publish Sponsored Articles & Press Releases?
CoinGecko does not publish sponsored articles or press releases. We also do not allow for guest post publications.