Price alert successfully saved! Open our mobile app
to receive alerts on the go 🙌
Umee (UMEE) Tokenomics
Learn more about Umee (UMEE) tokenomics and view project details below
What is the allocation for Umee (UMEE)?
The initial distribution of Umee (UMEE) is as follows:
- 46.00% is allocated to the Community
- 9.00% is allocated to the Ecosystem
- 3.00% is allocated to Public Round Sale (CoinList Option 1)
- 2.00% is allocated to Public Round Sale (CoinList Option 2)
- 13.00% is allocated to Private Round Sale
- 1.00% is allocated to Strategic Round Sale
- 15.00% is allocated to Team Allocation
- 10.00% is allocated to Umee Labs
- 1.00% is allocated to Advisor
What is the supply schedule for Umee (UMEE)?
The initial token launch date for UMEE is 15 Feb 2022. There is no maximum supply for UMEE.
Source: UMEE Docs
What are the funding rounds for Umee (UMEE)?
- $6.3M was raised in the Seed Sale on 15 Jun 21, funded by Polychain Capital with an average price of $0.005
- $18M was raised in the Public Sale 1 on 1 Dec 21, funded by CoinList with an average price of $0.06
- $14M was raised in the Public Sale 2 on 1 Dec 21, funded by CoinList with an average price of $0.07
Last Updated: 26 Sept 2022
Disclaimer: Please note that the dates and unlock values may differ from the above information. Should you have the latest info for your project, feel free to contact us via https://support.coingecko.com/.
Check out some other coins that currently do have Tokenomics data here!
Any suggestions for us to improve further? Please tell us how we can do it better!