Access Protocol and CoinGecko have partnered to give away 20,000 free Commemorative NFTs!
All CoinGecko users with sufficient candies are eligible to participate in this giveaway. To participate, one must log in/ create an account on CoinGecko.
Each user can redeem one commerative NFT with 300 candies. This NFT is created by Bourgious.
Upon redeeming the reward, you will find your Candy Reward voucher listed under 'My Rewards'. Click 'Use Now', and submit your Solana wallet address under the field 'Your Wallet Address' by November 15, 12am EDT. The NFT will be sent to the submitted wallet address.
If you are redeeming the reward via our mobile app, you will need to log in to your account via our website to submit your wallet address.
In order to receive the NFT, you are required to fill in your Solana wallet address via CoinGecko.
A total of 20,000 CoinGecko Commemorative NFTs are eligible to be redeemed by users. The first 20,000 participants to redeem this reward and submit their details will be airdropped by Access Protocol team within 2 weeks after the airdrop campaign ends.
The NFT will be minted directly to wallets of subscribers via Sketch.
Access is a creator ecosystem providing a new method of monetization for creators, publications, and service providers. To learn more about Access Protocol visit their website at Accessprotocol.co.
- The NFT drop will run from Tuesday, November 7, 11 pm ET / Wednesday, November 8, 12 pm MYT through Thursday, November 10, 9 am PDT / Friday, November 10, 10pm MYT.
- Each user can redeem a maximum of one (1) NFT with 300 candies, on CoinGecko’s Candy Rewards store. Log into your CoinGecko account and you will be able to redeem accordingly. Candies spent to purchase the raffle ticket are non-refundable and refunds processed are subjected to CoinGecko's discretion.
- In order to successfully receive the NFT, users are required to submit their Solana wallet address by November 15, 12am EDT.
- Candies spent to redeem the NFT are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- CoinGecko and Access are not responsible for user errors related to submission of wallet address. Example: Submitting an incorrect network address or an exchange address.
- CoinGecko and Access Protocol shall not be subject to liability for any loss or damages, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, and reserve the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
- Access Protocol will mint the NFTs within 2 weeks after the campaign ends.