MGH Price Today
MetaGameHub DAO price today is $0.005403638846 with a 24-hour trading volume of $29,881.35. MGH price is down -4.5% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 320 Million MGH coins and a total supply of 500 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell MetaGameHub DAO, Uniswap (v3) is currently the most active exchange.
What was the highest price for MetaGameHub DAO?
MetaGameHub DAO hit an all time high of $0.311853 on Nov 20, 2021 (9 months).
What was the lowest price for MetaGameHub DAO?
MetaGameHub DAO had an all time low of $0.003280288696 on Jun 18, 2022 (2 months).
What was the 24 hour trading volume of MetaGameHub DAO?
The 24 hour trading volume of MetaGameHub DAO is $29,881.35.
Where can MetaGameHub DAO be traded?
MetaGameHub DAO is a hub for open metaverse experiences. MGH is engaged in populating & monetizing LANDs, building games on them and creating unique experiences for communities around the globe.
MGH solves multiple problems the NFT and Metaverse space is currently facing by:
* A valuation algorithm to estimate the fair price of Metaverse LANDs combined with a user-friendly interface to evaluate LANDs
* Creating state-of-the-art metaverse experiences in form of community hubs, games, events and more...
* Offering the dcl-editor that makes building in Decentraland a children’s game
* A Chainlink Oracle to push valuation data on-chain
MGH is the native utility token of the DAO and it is used...
* as a medium of exchange for services within MGH’s ecosystem
* for staking linked to revenue-backed network rewards
* to participate in the governance of the MGH DAO
How does MGH's token model work?
MGH has a long-term revenue-backed burning and staking model which rewards token holders and stakers due to its deflationary nature. When a user pays for services and experiences using $MGH, 40% is burned and 60% distributed as staking rewards. When the user pays with other accepted currencies, 30% is distributed to the MGH treasury and the rest is swapped for MGH tokens (creating buying pressure) and subsequently burned and distributed as staking rewards.