AntiMatter (MATTER) price has increased today.
The price of AntiMatter (MATTER) is $0.032425080292 today with a 24-hour trading volume of $250,104.63. This represents a 0.20% price increase in the last 24 hours and a 0.00% price decline in the past 7 days. With a circulating supply of 33 Million MATTER, AntiMatter is valued at a market cap of $1,076,338.
What is Antimatter Finance (MATTER)?
Antimatter is a decentralized application platform designed to be the gateway of DeFi derivatives. Antimatter Finance is a multichain ecosystem, currently composed of four main products.
1. Antimatter Invest is a DApp built to offer its users various compact, easy-to-use and simple Structured Products in DeFi. Live products: Dual Investment In development: Recurring Strategy, Tiered Option, Saddle Option.
2. Bull & Bear Tokens (live on BSC, ETH, Arbitrum, AVAX) is a permissionless protocol to tokenize Perpetual Options. Generated Tokens can be traded through Uniswap. Oracles play an important role in DeFi applications and are sources of many forms of attacks. In Antimatter, arbitrage activities act as "oracles" to make sure the price of Option Tokens follows the trend of market price movement of target assets.
3. Nonfungible Finance (live on BSC, ETH, FTM, AVAX) is a DApp exploring the possibilities for NFTs as financial vehicles. Users can create Spot Index, Future Index (in development) and Lockers in a permission-less way. An Account System enables users to name themselves and display the name as creator of their NFTs.
4. Antimatter DAO is the “brain” of the Antimatter Ecosystem, a club for derivatives fanatics and a collaborative workplace for innovative on-chain derivatives applications, with features including on-chain governance, multi-party treasury management, academic resources sharing, and new model experiments.
What is the utility of MATTER?
MATTER is powering Antimatter DAO and all decentralized applications within the Antimatter Hub. The following are the utility of Antimatter Token:
- Governance: MATTER is used for On-chain governance. It includes paying for submitting a proposal, voting on a proposal. Furthermore, it serves as spam prevention by being required to be staked in order to open a proposal. Governance rules can be found here: https://docs.antimatter.finance/antimatter-dao/governance-policies
- Staking: MATTER holders can stake their MATTER on the Antimatter DAO Hub. Staking rewards are generated by fees gathered by Antimatter’s DApps. https://dao.antimatter.finance/#/stake
- Referrals: MATTER is used for creating a broad community around DAO through network referral programs. MATTER token services as an incentive for the referrals. Users can share links generated on chain and invite friends. The referrals system can be found here: https://invest.antimatter.finance/#/account/referral
Rewards: MATTER is utilized as an incentive for the use of the platform. For example through Antimatter DAO trading rewards.
How Is the Antimatter Network Secured?
AntiMatter (MATTER) is based on the Ethereum blockchain. As a consequence, it’s protected by an extensive Proof-of-Work mining system, thus thousands of miners and nodes work as a single mechanism to ensure security.
Where can you buy AntiMatter?
MATTER tokens can be traded on centralized crypto exchanges. The most popular exchange to buy and trade AntiMatter is KuCoin, where the most active trading pair MATTER/USDT has a trading volume of $62,365.45 in the last 24 hours. Other popular options include LATOKEN and Gate.io.
What is the daily trading volume of AntiMatter (MATTER)?
The trading volume of AntiMatter (MATTER) is $250,104.63 in the last 24 hours, representing a 17.60% increase from one day ago and signalling a recent rise in market activity.
What is the all-time high for AntiMatter (MATTER)?
The highest price paid for AntiMatter (MATTER) is $6.05, which was recorded on Apr 08, 2021 (over 2 years). Comparatively, the current price is -99.50% lower than the all-time high price.
What is the all-time low for AntiMatter (MATTER)?
The lowest price paid for AntiMatter (MATTER) is $0.000000000000, which was recorded on Jul 23, 2021 (about 2 years). Comparatively, the current price is 20,853,454,433,757.60% higher than the all-time low price.
What is the market cap of AntiMatter (MATTER)?
Market capitalization of AntiMatter (MATTER) is $1,076,338 and is ranked #1868 on CoinGecko today. Market cap is measured by multiplying token price with the circulating supply of MATTER tokens (33 Million tokens are tradable on the market today).
What is the fully diluted valuation of AntiMatter (MATTER)?
The fully diluted valuation (FDV) of AntiMatter (MATTER) is $3,242,508. This is a statistical representation of the maximum market cap, assuming the maximum number of 100 Million MATTER tokens are in circulation today. Depending on how the emission schedule of MATTER tokens are designed, it might take multiple years before FDV is realized.
How does the price performance of AntiMatter compare against its peers?
With a price decline of 0.00% in the last 7 days, AntiMatter (MATTER) is underperforming the global cryptocurrency market which is down 0.00%, while underperforming when compared to similar Ethereum Ecosystem cryptocurrencies which are up 12.70%.
What is the market sentiment of AntiMatter today?
There are no votes on AntiMatter (MATTER) today. Be the first to vote and share this with your community.
How to add AntiMatter (MATTER) to MetaMask?
Adding AntiMatter (MATTER) to MetaMask allows you to view your token holdings, trade on decentralized exchanges, and more. To add them, you’ll need to import MATTER as a token. You can copy MATTER’s contract address (0x9b99cca871be05119b2012fd4474731dd653febe) and import it manually, or if you've installed MetaMask's chrome extension, add MATTER to MetaMask with one click on CoinGecko.
Add MATTER to MetaMask.