DERO Price Today
Dero price today is $3.55 with a 24-hour trading volume of $83,399.24. DERO price is down -1.0% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 13 Million DERO coins and a total supply of 18.4 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell Dero, KuCoin is currently the most active exchange.
What was the highest price for Dero?
Dero hit an all time high of $27.29 on Oct 10, 2021 (12 months).
What was the lowest price for Dero?
Dero had an all time low of $0.248577 on Mar 13, 2020 (over 2 years).
What was the 24 hour trading volume of Dero?
The 24 hour trading volume of Dero is $83,399.24.
Where can Dero be traded?
DERO is a general purpose, private and decentralized application platform that allows developers to deploy powerful and unstoppable applications where users retain total control over their assets with complete privacy. It is our goal to create a sound monetary framework that will globally safeguard the privacy of all users and empower free markets to thrive with complete auditability.
Stargate is built upon the first homomorphic encryption blockchain protocol. Simply put, account activity on the DERO network is never decrypted by anyone other than its owner using a homomorphic encryption scheme for all transactions on the network, including transactions to and from smart contracts. This is achieved using a new and unique homomorphic encryption scheme (DERO-HE) and the underlying DERO Homomorphic Encryption Blockchain Protocol (DHEBP).
Stargate also comes with some convenient features including:
- Homomorphic encryption account model
- Human-readable addresses (usernames)
- Efficient and decentralized proof-of-work mining
- Instant coin and token balance syncing
- Native token transfers via wallet
- Support for both public and private token smart contracts
- Web socket support for connectivity with decentralized applications
- Transfer settlement in ~18 seconds (1 block)
- Blockchain pruning (light nodes)
- Fixed supply with halving