PoolTogether Coin Price & Market Data
PoolTogether price today is $3.26 with a 24-hour trading volume of $90,546.35. POOL price is down -2.8% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 3.1 Million POOL coins and a total supply of 10 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell PoolTogether, Uniswap (v2) is currently the most active exchange.
Save, Pool Funds & Win Prizes Together
PoolTogether is an open source and decentralized protocol for no-loss prize games. The Protocol:
1) Enables developers to build their own no-loss prize games
2) Offers governance-managed no-loss prize games
Prize games are pools of funds whose accrued interest is distributed as prizes. The concept is well-established and otherwise known as "no loss lotteries" or "prize savings accounts". All prize games created by the protocol share the same key characteristics:
- No loss of deposited funds
- Ability to withdraw at any time
- Fair prize distribution according to a prize strategy
- Prize games can be differentiated in the following ways:
The yield source the prize pool uses to generate no loss return:
- The prize strategy used to determine frequency and distribution of prizes
- The additional rewards offered by the prize pool
- The asset type the prize pool accepts for deposits
The PoolTogether Protocol governance serves two primary functions.
- Governing the prize pool creation tools
- Governing a sub-set of prize pools
The protocol governed prize pools appear on the official PoolTogether App. Governance is currently the core PoolTogether team, but very soon governance control will be distributed amongst protocol stakeholders.