About Raydium Coin
Raydium price today is $9.93 with a 24-hour trading volume of $147,267,953. RAY price is up 5.8% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 50 Million RAY coins and a max supply of 555 Million. FTX is the current most active market trading it.
Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) and liquidity provider built on the Solana blockchain for the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX). Raydium has a first-mover advantage as an AMM within Serum and will be an integral part of bringing new and existing projects and protocols into the ecosystem. The protocol will act as a bridge for projects looking to expand to Solana and Serum, and in the process Raydium and the RAY token will become a foundation for enabling further development with partners, its own platform, and the ecosystem as a whole.
Unlike any other AMMs, Raydium provides on-chain liquidity to a central limit orderbook, meaning that Raydium LPs get access to the entire orderflow and liquidity of Serum.
Long term, Raydium aims to capture and maintain a leadership position among AMMs and liquidity providers on Serum, while leveraging the power of Solana to drive the evolution of decentralized finance (DeFi) and emerge as a leading protocol in the space alongside our partners and the community."
550,000,000 RAY have been minted at the genesis and will become accessible over the course of 3 years. The initial 3-year allocation is as follows:
- 34% airdropped to liquidity providers over the course of 3 years
- 30% for partnerships and expanding the Raydium ecosystem with up to 3-year lockups
- 20% for team members and future employees with a 1-year lockup and 2-year unlock afterward
- 8% for liquidity provisioning (initial pools liquidity bootstrapping and providing liquidity on other DEX and CEXs)
- 6% for seed funding and community pool with 1-3 year lockups