VENT Price Today
Vent Finance price today is $0.048909944114 with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,537.82. VENT price is up 1.0% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 120 Million VENT coins and a total supply of 250 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell Vent Finance, PancakeSwap (v2) is currently the most active exchange.
What was the highest price for Vent Finance?
Vent Finance hit an all time high of $1.18 on Sep 23, 2021 (8 months).
What was the lowest price for Vent Finance?
Vent Finance had an all time low of $0.000000000000 on Sep 11, 2021 (8 months).
What was the 24 hour trading volume of Vent Finance?
The 24 hour trading volume of Vent Finance is $3,537.82.
Where can Vent Finance be traded?
You can trade Vent Finance on PancakeSwap (v2), Gate.io, and Uniswap (v2).
VENT is the first full-stack Cardano-Polygon community launchpad ecosystem that enables sustainable growth. The platform will open up new investment opportunities and make DeFi accessible to everyone. Combining simplicity, security, and transparency, VENT aims to reset the world's expectations of what a decentralized launchpad is and help evolve the reputation and maturity of the DeFi space and crypto ecosystem as a whole.
VentUp Launchpad, the first offering within the platform is where founders share innovative blockchain projects with the communities that will join forces to fund them.
- Platform-level identity verification: simple, one-time process.
- Customer support throughout all stages of registration, KYC, and investment.
- Projects selected by the community and vetted by the team.
- Flexible Fundraising Mechanisms (IDO, Private Rounds, ISPO)
- Innovative P.A.S. (Point Allocation System) allocation mechanism to reward long-term holders, true community members while enabling new users to participate.
- Social features that invite verified users to interact with each other and exchange ideas with project creators.
- Secure environment for trusted partners and community members to transact.
- Trusted entity & team in compliance with international regulations.
- Transfer functionality to allow whitelists to be delegated to eligible members.
- Project Support through Incubation Partners.