Solana (SOL) Tokenomics
Learn more about Solana (SOL) tokenomics and view project details below
What is the token allocation for Solana (SOL)?
The Initial token distribution of Solana (SOL) is as follows:
- 15.86% is allocated to Seed Sale
- 12.63% is allocated to Founding Sale
- 5.07% is allocated to Validator Sale
- 1.84% is allocated to Strategic Sale
- 1.60% is allocated to Public Auction Sale
- 12.50% is allocated to Team
- 12.50% is allocated to Foundation
- 38.00% is allocated to Community Reserve
What is the supply schedule for Solana (SOL)?
The first block on SOL was created on 16 Mar 2020, followed by a Coinlist auction which ended on 24th March 2020. SOL has an uncapped maximum supply with a unique dis-inflationary type emission rate since genesis. The supply of SOL is expected to reach 700m tokens by Jan 2030.
Source: Solana Forum
What are the funding rounds for Solana (SOL)?
- $3.17M was raised in the Seed Sale on March 2018 with an average price of $0.04
- $12.6M was raised in the Founding Sale on 3 June 2018 with an average price of $0.2
- $5.7M was raised in the Validator Sale on 9 July 2019 with an average price of $0.225
- $2.3M was raised in the Strategic Sale on 18 Feb 2020 with an average price of $0.25
- $1.8M was raised in the Public Auction on 24 March 2020 with an average price of $0.22
Last updated: 18 July 2022
Disclaimer: Please note that the dates and unlock values may differ from the above information. Should you have the latest info for your project, feel free to contact us via https://support.coingecko.com/.
Check out some other coins that currently do have Tokenomics data here!
Any suggestions for us to improve further? Please tell us how we can do it better!