AWS Price Today
AurusSILVER price today is $0.746290 with a 24-hour trading volume of ?. It has a circulating supply of 0 AWS coins and a total supply of 732 Thousand. If you are looking to buy or sell AurusSILVER, Quickswap is currently the most active exchange.
What was the highest price for AurusSILVER?
AurusSILVER hit an all time high of $5.01 on Jan 08, 2022 (4 months).
What was the lowest price for AurusSILVER?
AurusSILVER had an all time low of $0.119879 on Jan 08, 2022 (4 months).
Where can AurusSILVER be traded?
You can trade AurusSILVER on Quickswap and CEX.IO.
What Is AurusSILVER (AWS)?
AurusSILVER (AWS) is a silver-backed stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain that is minted by a network of esteemed traders from the traditional precious metals market. Each AWS token is 1:1 collateralized by, and redeemable for 1 gram of 99.99% LBMA-accredited silver, stored in fully audited and insured vaults. 30% of the transaction fees generated by AWS are distributed to the holders of AurusDeFi (AWX).
What are the benefits of AurusSILVER?
AurusSILVER is a highly portable, transferable, and liquid digital asset. It has the advantages of physically allocated silver, but does not have the drawbacks of limited transportability or high storage costs usually associated with it. Instead, it has the divisibility, fungibility, and tradability of any digital asset like Bitcoin.
Free of recurring storage or management fees, AWS offers investors of any size a convenient and cost-effective alternative to traditional silver products, with the additional benefits of real-time 24/7 trading, cryptographically secure instant settlements, and fewer intermediaries.
With AurusSILVER, investors can enjoy:
- Cost-efficient silver accumulation, at fractions above spot market price and grams at a time.
- Hassle-free storage: carry any amount of silver safely in your pocket by using a digital wallet.
- Frictionless transactions: send cents worth of silver, virtually instantly across the world at minimal fees.
- Access to global liquidity: buy and sell silver 24/7, at the convenience of your mobile phone.
What makes AurusSILVER Unique?
AurusSILVER was created with sustainability in mind. AWS tokens are independently minted by a global network of established precious metals refineries, vaults and traders that participate in the Aurus Ecosystem. Aurus’ decentralized approach to tokenization ensures that the company can never “touch” or influence the silver traded or vaulted, meaning investors are not subject to a single point of failure.
Aurus embraces the decentralized nature of blockchain: DeFi. Holders can (soon) earn a yield on their silver (AWS) holdings by providing liquidity to decentralized exchanges (DEX) trading pools. This, for the first time, positions silver as a productive, yield-bearing asset.
Where Can You Buy AurusSILVER?
AurusSILVER can be bought from various Aurus partnered exchanges and precious metals dealers, with multiple fiat and crypto trading pairs available.
What Is Aurus?
Aurus the company behind AurusSILVER (AWS), was founded in 2018 and provides the software, network and blockchain infrastructure for global precious metals businesses and financial institutions to merge with the future of finance, in the form of DeFi and Web3 applications. The Aurus platform empowers a global network of precious metals providers, vaults and dealers to autonomously tokenize physical gold, silver, and platinum bullions into AurusGOLD, AurusSILVER and AurusPLATINUM.
Aurus is setting out to create a more inclusive and efficient precious metals market - democratizing access to gold, silver, and platinum for retail and institutional investors alike.
The Aurus Ecosystem
The Aurus Ecosystem is a highly scalable, self-sustaining global network of precious metals providers, vaults and distributors (Aurica Precious Metals, Aga Bullion, Direct Bullion, etc.) that interact with the Aurus blockchain platform to independently mint and distribute precious metals-backed tokens globally.
Value proposition and the pain point that Aurus solves:
B2C - Previously, the only way to invest in silver involved buying from a bullion dealer for a premium and paying storage fees, or through an ETF. While ETFs provide price exposure, they do not represent ownership of physically allocated metals and cannot be redeemed. AWS is based on blockchain-based technology, which allows for many contrasting characteristics and makes silver accessible to a wider audience. The technology allows for: 24/7 trading; fiat/crypto exchange listsings; peer-to-peer transfers; instantaneous settlement on all transactions.
B2B - Aurus doesn’t compete, it collaborates with traditional precious metals industry players, providing access to high-tech products, a huge addressable market, and passive revenues. Aurus empowers bullion dealers to offer a new and innovative digital product and execute frictionless instant settlements enabling them to expand into new market geographics and demographics, and access new recurring revenue streams (instead of one-off premiums).
The Aurus Team
Aurus is led by a strong team of commodity and financial industry veterans. See full team here.
- Guido van Stijn - Managing Director
- Mark Gesterkamp - Business Development
- Dan Cearnau - Chief Technological Officer
- Jonathan Boyd - Global Institutional Markets
Board of Non-executive Advisors:
- Tony Dobra - Tony is a 40-year veteran of the precious metals industry. Working as a physical and derivatives trader in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Luxembourg. He was then the Director of UK’s largest gold refinery, Baird & Co. for ten years.
- Jason Toussaint - Jason has deep experience in asset management, precious metals, and fintech industries. He was previously CEO of SPDR Gold Shares (GLD), the world’s largest gold ETF, where he led the growth in assets to over $78 billion. He was also Managing Director and Global Head of Investment at the World Gold Council.
- Grant Angwin - Grant is a 30+ year precious metals industry veteran, having held senior management positions at Johnson Matthey, including President of the North American gold and silver business. He was President of Asahi Refining and has held various roles at global industry associations, including Chairman of the LBMA.
- Rex Johnson - Rex has extensive experience working in the Finance industry holding a number of senior trading and broking positions. He has been involved in multiple cryptocurrency start-ups and was previously a board member of an FCA-regulated physical Gold trading company.