ETNA Network Coin Price & Market Data
ETNA Network price today is $0.149879 with a 24-hour trading volume of $214,597. ETNA price is up 5.0% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 21 Million ETNA coins and a total supply of 100 Million. If you are looking to buy or sell ETNA Network, PancakeSwap (v2) is currently the most active exchange.
"ETNA Network is a blockchain company dedicated to developing interconnected products in DeFi, gaming and NFT applications.
The objective is to create a one-stop-platform where people can access user-friendly DeFi, Gaming and NFT products and features seamlessly.
ETNA Network token is the multi-utility token of the platform, some of these use-cases are as follows:
• Preferred asset used in DeBank, ETNA Network's lending/borrowing platform. When ETNA token is used as collateral, loans taken are interest free.
• Medium for trading NFTs on ETNA Network's marketplace and the only currency used in purchasing generation ""The Void"" NFT game assets. It is also a store of value for these class of NFTs.
• Rewards token for ETNA token, NFTs Stakers and liquidity Providers (miners).
• BBT trading feature membership tier system uses an ETNA-metrics mechanism. The membership level of a broker is dependent on the ratio of ETNA held to other assets in the broker's wallet.
• Decentralized membership mechanism within ETNA Wallet. Holders of a minimum required amount of ETNA tokens unlock additional features.
• To access ETNA's play-to-earn/metaverse, players are required to hold a minimum amount of ETNA tokens."