StarFish OS (SFO) price has increased today.
The price of StarFish OS (SFO) is $0.000932802440 today with a 24-hour trading volume of $519.97. This represents a 0.50% price increase in the last 24 hours and a -6.20% price decline in the past 7 days. With a circulating supply of 0 SFO, StarFish OS is valued at a market cap of -.
What Is StarFish OS(SFO)?
Starfish is a representative of global decentralization. As an innovative form of institution and management, starfish institution has changed the form of traditional centralized management in the past and will have a profound impact on the future economic model, community form and even the change of social institution form.
What is the Starfish DAO Governance Platform?
Many DAO organizations around the world need a set of neutral and decentralized third-party DAO governance tool. Starfish team built an open DAO governance platform that users can find their own DAO organizations on the platform to participate and vote in governance.
Features of the Starfish DAO Governance Platform:
1. It is based on the smart contract technology with the blockchain as the underlying layer, so the process and results of its rules, roles, decision-making, discussion, and voting are publicly recorded and traceable on the chain.
2. Decentralized voting governance rules are determined by the community and will not be controlled by centralized organizations. Communities can participate in the governance independently without employment and hierarchical structure.
3. All codes are audited by professional companies to ensure safety and reliability. This platform can support voting with LP and functions such as Token incentives via voting.
What is Starfish OS?
• Starfish is the English name and OS is short for Operating System.
• Starfish OS is a starfish-style institution consensus collaboration system, which is a platform for the community to interact with investors and media.
• Starfish OS is a lightweight nursery GameFi that allows users to P2E (Play to Earn) by feeding Starfish.
• Starfish OS has a task publishing system where users earn M2E (Mission to Earn) by collecting and completing Missions.
•Starfish OS adopts the promotion method of sharing fission, and users do S2E (Share to Earn) by recommending sharing.
•Starfish OS has different NFT permanent on-chain tokens that bind community institutions to collaborate through contracts, gradually forming the beginning of DAO.
•Starfish OS locates user portrait attributes based on professional task completion and project task preference more accurately, providing an accurate positioning and matching system for subsequent on-chain user sharing.
What medium does the system run through?
Starfish OS is a lightweight GameFi nursery P2E game that runs on four NFT releases as media. Starfish OS locks in the ecological rights of different NFTS in the form of smart contracts, and the NFT of the KOL and the user can be upgraded and transferred over time.
• Community members earn money through games and task systems.
• KOL leads the community to share profits on the platform.
• Media provides accurate services and information through the platform.
• Institutions deliver welfare and tasks through the platform.
What is the token offering program like?
The SFO has 1 billion pieces in total, adopting a deflationary model of high consumption and periodic destruction.
• Core Team：4% , locked for half a year, and released linearly on a monthly basis in 48 phases.
• Ecological Construction：2% , 20% of it will be released initially, and 80% will be released linearly in 18 phases after half a year.
• Technology Update and Maintenance: 2%, 20% of it will be released initially, and 80% will be released linearly in 18 monthly phases after half a year.
• Operation: 1% , 20% of it will be released initially, and 80% will be released linearly on a monthly basis in 18 phases after half a year.
• Liquidity Maintenance: 1%, all for LP pot.
• Game: 90%, and the output stops when all the token are released.
Read more (https://www.sfos.io/static/StarFish%20OS%20-%20EN.pdf)
Where can you buy StarFish OS?
SFO tokens can be traded on decentralized exchanges. The most popular exchange to buy and trade StarFish OS is PancakeSwap (v2), where the most active trading pair SFO/USDT has a trading volume of $519.97 in the last 24 hours.
What is the daily trading volume of StarFish OS (SFO)?
The trading volume of StarFish OS (SFO) is $519.97 in the last 24 hours, representing a -62.30% decrease from one day ago and signalling a recent fall in market activity.
What is the all-time high for StarFish OS (SFO)?
The highest price paid for StarFish OS (SFO) is $0.362746, which was recorded on Jul 06, 2022 (9 months). Comparatively, the current price is -99.70% lower than the all-time high price.
What is the all-time low for StarFish OS (SFO)?
The lowest price paid for StarFish OS (SFO) is $0.000923957327, which was recorded on Apr 01, 2023 (16 hours). Comparatively, the current price is 0.90% higher than the all-time low price.
What is the market cap of StarFish OS (SFO)?
Market capitalization of StarFish OS (SFO) is - and is ranked #N/A on CoinGecko today. Market cap is measured by multiplying token price with the circulating supply of SFO tokens (0 tokens are tradable on the market today).
How does the price performance of StarFish OS compare against its peers?
With a price decline of -6.20% in the last 7 days, StarFish OS (SFO) is underperforming the global cryptocurrency market which is up 1.60%, while underperforming when compared to similar BNB Chain Ecosystem cryptocurrencies which are up 0.50%.
What is the market sentiment of StarFish OS today?
There are no votes on StarFish OS (SFO) today. Be the first to vote and share this with your community.
How to add StarFish OS (SFO) to MetaMask?
Adding StarFish OS (SFO) to MetaMask allows you to view your token holdings, trade on decentralized exchanges, and more. To add them, you’ll need to import SFO as a token. You can copy SFO’s contract address (0xc544d8ab2b5ed395b96e3ec87462801eca579ae1) and import it manually, or if you've installed MetaMask's chrome extension, add SFO to MetaMask with one click on CoinGecko.
Add SFO to MetaMask.